I recently hit the spa for a much needed massage. My back was feeling like poured cement after a nasty episode of my back being ‘thrown out’. The massage therapist recommended a Magnesium massage for my condition… and it helped tremendously. As I was laying on the massage table, I began to think about this miraculous mineral. I recalled learning about the health benefits of each of the ingredients of Health Bear Oat Porridge and Magnesium kept popping up.
Magnesium Aids the Body With…
- Converting food into energy
- Creating new proteins from amino acids
- Creating and repair DNA and RNA
- Contraction and relaxation of muscles
- Regulating Neurotransmitters, which sends messages throughout your brain and nervous system.
- Exercise Performance
- Brain Function and Mood
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Lowering Blood Pressure
- Chronic Inflammation, which is one of the drivers of aging, obesity and chronic disease.
- Managing Migraines
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), which is one of the most common disorders among women of childbearing age.
Here is a quick list of our ingredients that have a substantial source of Magnesium and even more health benefits:
- Dark Chocolate: Improves blood flow and lowers blood pressure
- Almonds: Natural Anti-Inflammatory
- Oats: Naturally gluten free, lowers cholesterol
- Flax, Pepita, Chia Seeds: Sources of Iron & Omega 3; Antioxidants, lowers cholesterol
You may be experiencing a Magnesium deficiency if you are experiencing…
- Fatigue, Aches and pains, Mood problems, Muscle cramps, Migraines, Irregular sleep patterns and insomnia, Heart irregularities, Muscle twitches and spasms, Anxiety, Digestive trouble, Lack of appetite, Constipation, Memory problems, Depression